1. Apply ULTRA HD LIP BOOSTER on the center of the lower lip. 2. With brush #302, spread the product outwards without going over the outline to prevent from a wet/glossy effect.
3. Press your lips together to let the product penetrate into the lips.
1. With ULTRA HD CONCEALER, make 3 dots on the dark circles.
2. Use brush #174 to spread the product all over the zone.
3. With the finger, gently dab to blend the product well into the skin and foundation for an invisible covered result.
1. Apply a shade lighter than your foundation of ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION on the areas to highlight with the rounded side of brush #158:
- Upper cheekbones: blending towards temple and the center of the face.
- Between the eyebrows and the bridge of the nose
- Cupid's bow and chin
1. Apply a shade darker than your foundation of ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION on the areas to contour with the angled side of brush #158:
- Hollows of the cheeks: close to the ear along the natural cheekbone
- Temples and sides of the nose
- Jawline and under the tip of the chin