ULTRA HD CLASSIC ROUTINE
Step by step instructions
2 / PREP
1. Apply ULTRA HD SKIN BOOSTER directly on clean skin with brush #108 from the center of the face outwards. 2. Let the product work on the skin and dry before starting the makeup.
1. Use STEP 1 CARAMEL for dark skin. It will instantly warm up the complexion and prep the skin for the makeup to last longer.
1. Apply ULTRA HD LIP BOOSTER on the center of the lower lip. 2. With brush #302, spread the product outwards without going over the borders to prevent a wet/glossy effect. 3. Press your lips together to let the product penetrate.
Apply ULTRA HD LIQUID FOUNDATION all over the face starting at the center of the face outwards using swipping motions with brush #108.
1. With ULTRA HD CONCEALER, make 3 dots under the eyes. 2. Use brush #174 to spread the product all over the zone. 3. With the finger, gently dab to blend well the product into the skin and foundation for a more natural result.
1. Warm your face by sculpting lightly with ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION in a darker shade than your foundation. 2. Start by applying on the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawlines with brush #150.
1. Use the Dot & Dust technique to finish your complexion with ULTRA HD PRESSED POWDER in Banana shade for tan skin or Peach for dark skin.